Loved this cruise!

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2012
Ship: Carnival Spirit
It is a beautiful, well run ship. On our last cruise, it took forever to get off the ship for excursions and for our final debarkation. Each time we got off the Spirit, we were able to debark in a timely, efficient manner.

Loved the Steak Restaurant and was very happy with 'my choice' dining time. I was less impressed with the menu this time - nothing was terrible, just not as good as I remembered from a previous Carnival cruise.

Pros: The scenery was everything I had hoped for.

Cons: The food was not quite as good as the last time I cruised.

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!