Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

Best thing ever!!

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

My husband and I were so impressed! It was my first cruise and the ship was not too big and not too small! When we were at port we met people on the carnival splendor ship and they said it was so big it was confusing.

Pros: The food was amazing!

Cons: Too short!

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

The last day they had a fondu fruit bar. My favorite!! 24hours a day they have lemonade, pizza, and burgers. Omlettes in the am are a must!
We were in the very bottom middle of the ship. Totally recommended! Can't feel the ship rock and the room is pitch black!
Staff was great but there was one guy who was angry he had to make sandwiches. It was funny.
The comedy was great! Hypnos ow wasn't the best.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Hot sunny days! Snorkeling was ten bucks! Ask the locals the best taco stand. It's a nice treat!