Best thing ever!!

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2011
Ship: Carnival Spirit
My husband and I were so impressed! It was my first cruise and the ship was not too big and not too small! When we were at port we met people on the carnival splendor ship and they said it was so big it was confusing.

The last day they had a fondu fruit bar. My favorite!! 24hours a day they have lemonade, pizza, and burgers. Omlettes in the am are a must!

The comedy was great! Hypnos ow wasn't the best.

Staff was great but there was one guy who was angry he had to make sandwiches. It was funny.

We were in the very bottom middle of the ship. Totally recommended! Can't feel the ship rock and the room is pitch black!
Hot sunny days! Snorkeling was ten bucks! Ask the locals the best taco stand. It's a nice treat!

Pros: The food was amazing!

Cons: Too short!

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!