Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Hawaii

Hawaii - Carnival Spirit

Sail Date: September 26, 2010

The ship was very nicely appointed, very clean, and staff was terrific. The whole experience was very good. Embarkation simple, easy, and smooth. Plenty of things to do on the ship, shows, games and food all top notch.

Pros: 12 days - 4 islands (7 days) - 5 days at sea

Cons: Mexico debarkation

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!

I love a big ship, and although not the biggest I have been on, there was plenty to do. The ship was spotless and very easy to navigate.
I am not a big food guy, but I was certinly satisfied. Maybe a tad frufru in the dinning room. But then again the dinning room should be.
First balcony ever. Maybe I was overwhelmed by the views, but I found nothing wrong with the room. And it was always spotless.
The best. All questions were answered immediately. The entertainment staff was the best I have seen on any of my 5 cruises. Especially Alexis Martin. I suspect she will make cruise director soon.
Good variety although I have had enough of hypnotis, and comedians as the main show. Need more singing and dancing. Let the small stage acts stay in the lounges.
Hilo, Hawaii

Don't Miss: The Volcano
Kahului, Maui
I missed out on a dive to Molokini Crater. The dive shop I booked through did not get enough people. Would have liked the ship to have provided a shore excursion there.
Nawiliwili, Kauai

Don't Miss: Smith's River tour and the Fern Grotto
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Honolulu, Oahu
The Bonzai Pipeline and the USS Arizona Memorial are must sees.
Don't Miss: Bonzai Pipeline and the USS Arizona Memorial