Had an excellent time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V9

I just returned from an excellent vacation through the Eastern Caribbean. My husband and I had a fantastic time. The food was delicious. We got to see tons of great locations. We loved our waiter! He was so much fun. The room was spacious and clean. Though I would have like a bit more water pressure in the shower. We can't wait to go on another Carnival cruise.

food was delicous

The variety of the shows was nice, but we were a little disappointed in the magic show.

We loved our waiter Jim! He was so much fun.

Very nice. Shower could be better

Lovely suite. Plenty of room to relax. Would stay here again.

Bring a power strip! Not enough plugs for all of our stuff.

Definitely check out the straw market