Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best First Cruise Experience

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Cruise was amazing From beginning to end. All staff was so helpful n friendly with many smiling faces every time. The ports were so beautiful. Entertainment, on point, never a dull moment. Loved the Fun Times everyday, very useful and helpful, great idea. The only part about my cruise that was bad For me was getting a cold sore, human nature but I had to pay couldn't use my military medical insurance. Not sure of all the logistics with that but I wish there was a way that you could use your insurance and not have to worry about paying cash for things that may happen n out of your control. Lastly, I won bingo 500 dollars!!!! I would definitely recommend Carnival Cruises to anyone, I've already done so with my friends and family!! If you are thinking of going on a cruise, think Carnival, you won't be let down, trust me!!!

Very comfortable, and clean all the time!! No issues!!
At first I was like oh this is alot of people and such a big ship, this is going to be a mess. But nope. Not at all, from beginning to end, all instructions were easy and clear, n if u had an issue it was resolved, asap!!
Very clean and easy to get around in.
One word..Beautiful.
There were sooooooo many, and that was the idea and a great one since there's so many people , different backgrounds, likes and tastes.
I didn't come with children but it was very nice and well thought out that they had a children's camp. I saw many of them enjoying the activities around the ship.
Wide variety, musicians, djs, comedians, etc, every aspect was great
Wonderful, always smiling faces, the fun director Matt and my stateroom cleaner can't remember his name.
Such a variety, different and deliscious!!

Make sure that you come with an open mind and try different things, because there are many, from entertainment, to even food!!

1 Comment