Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my trip

Sail Date: October 15, 2015

Im sorry to say my trip was not up to expectations.I will start with the positive aspects.The check in procedure and the disembarkation were very quick.The entertainment was great.The staff in all areas were pleasant and helpful.Now for the negatives.....the fire drill was a joke.It was very unorganized.The pool area was very small and only one pool(salt water).The hot tubs were warm at best.The buffets were better than the dining room.I was disappointed in the food.We were having a girls weekend(my goddaughter was turning 21).We made the best of it and enjoyed being together.One of her friends had never been on a cruise before.She did have fun.I have been on 12 cruises before this one and have never been as disappointed.I would like to give Carnival another chance,but on a different ship.I forgot to mention the cigarette smell.The smoking areas are not placed well.One had to walk through these areas to get places on board.The casino was horrible.Could not even stay to gamble.I did save money there...lol.Is there such a thing as a non smoking cruise?

It was VERY noisy.It was not the neighbors but sounds of the ship.Lots of banging or hammering,sounds of horns or bells.Im a light sleeper so I hear everything.Needless to say I did not get much sleep.
Children's Programs na