Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Don't waste your money to cruise on this ship!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: September 07, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise was terrible! There were flies landing on the food,it was gross because they were everywhere except in the dining rooms. The ship rocks a lot in the ocean. The lights always flicker when you are trying to enjoy your dinner. There wasn't very many activities for children to do WITH their parents. The food could be better. Most of the service had attitudes like they didn't care about their job.There was brown water coming out of the toilet when the toilet was flushed for more than half of the cruise. I would suggest saving your money and going on a cruise with a different cruise-line because this cruise was a waste of my family and I's time and money.

There were flies flying around everywhere in the buffet and it was gross because they were landing on food all over the place,including the inside buffets.
Most of the employees had an attitude like they just didn't care about their job. I do have to admit that the magic was neat.
The entertainment was ok,there could be more activities for children to do WITH their parents.
There could be more activities for children to do WITH their parents.
As stated before,there were flies everywhere you eat, except in the dining rooms. For most of the days,there was brown water coming out of the toilet when you flush it and the new water comes up.
Getting on and off the ship was very slow and I think they could improve the amount of time it takes to enter and leave the ship.
The cabins are clean and it is nice when they leave the towel animals because they are something nice that the whole family likes.
Port Canaveral, Florida
This is part of the state which we live in(Florida),so it is something normal for my family because we cruise very often.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
It was not what we expected, we expected island paradise but we go an island that is something that the people try to get you to buy things and they are very pushy to try to get you to buy their things.
A lot of different cruise-lines stop at this Port so it is a common stop that is a nice place.

I would recommend you save your money and go on a different cruise because this cruise isn't the perfect vacation you would expect,sure the other cruise-lines are more money but you get what you pay for.