Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Spring Break 2015

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Room Type: Suite

We had a good time. Disappointed in a few things. I took my 16yr old son and 20yr old nephew. They could not go to the same clubs. When I went to ask about it they were very rude and basically said tough crap. We sprung for the Grand Suite. The service was just like any other room. I asked for a corkscrew so we could have a glass of wine before dinner. I was told no and I could bring it to dinner and have them open it for $8.00. The bottle cost $6.00.

Food was okay. I ordered a steak "hoping it would be better than the dry chicken". they charged me an additional $20.00. I felt like I was being nickeled and dimed the entire cruise.
The service was the same as any other room. Our person was actually rude to us a couple times. The Suite is not worth the extra money.

Do not pay for the Grand Suite. Spend the money on something else.