Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise

Sail Date: August 03, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: GUAR

I was slightly disappointed in the Freeport portion of the cruise being rained out. I felt the cruise should have been able to adjust and make that port day an ocean travel day and caught Freeport on the way back.  Outside of that minor hiccup, the cruise was very enjoyable. Pleasant staff and the ship was in good shape. My 13 yr old son loved his time in Circle C (the age group activities) on the cruise ship.

the drains did drain very slow in the bathroom.
AC really cranked and keep the room very cool. but as stated earlier the shower drain was very slow and almost a problem.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
wasnt able to do much of anything due to weather; However, did take a $20 per person cab ride around the city (not worth it).