SAIL AWAY SENSATION STYLE

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E206

This was my 1st time on Carnival. And I really enjoyed the whole thing experience. From the crew to the staff, Itwas amazing. The ship is very clean and the staterooms had more than enough room.  The food was awesome, I really enjoyed the Capt's dinner. I will suggest to friends and family. I am currently planning another cruise

Embarkation was fast and the debarkation was faster, But the the ship it self was amazing

easy to find your way around
not my favorite but it was ok
Love it went snorkeling on the YES DEAR!!!