Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

SAIL AWAY SENSATION STYLE

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

This was my 1st time on Carnival. And I really enjoyed the whole thing experience. From the crew to the staff, Itwas amazing. The ship is very clean and the staterooms had more than enough room.  The food was awesome, I really enjoyed the Capt's dinner. I will suggest to friends and family. I am currently planning another cruise

Cruise Photos

Port Canaveral, Florida
easy to find your way around
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
not my favorite but it was ok
Love it went snorkeling on the YES DEAR!!!

Embarkation was fast and the debarkation was faster, But the the ship it self was amazing

1 Comment