What a Sensation-al time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was very clean and well taken care of, I was overwhelmed by the service staff-they did a terrific job of having everything you could imagine.
We went on a bottom fishing shore excursion which I don't recommend. But my parents went off on their own to explore at Freeport and had a great time.
At this site we took a shore excursion, which wasn't the best. We went bottom fishing. My in-laws went exploring on the island and really liked it though.
We explored all over this site and loved it. The Nassau Pirate stop is great and well worth the $12.00. I didn't see alot at the straw market that you couldn't get for a better price somewhere else in town. The fort and water tower are wonderful. Walking the town is a lot of fun.
Don't Miss: The coconut man at the Fort. You'll know him when you see him!
I had a great time exploring Nassau. We really enjoyed the sites and meeting some of the locals.
Don't Miss: Coconut man at the fort! Go there you can't miss him.
Don't Miss: Coconut man at the fort! Go there you can't miss him.
Don't Miss: The coconut man at the Fort. You'll know him when you see him!

Pros: The service staff!

Cons: The vegas style show was horrid.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!