Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Most for the money have ever experienced

Sail Date: September 17, 2006

The iteniary for the cruise was great and the day at sea was wonderful with a variety of things to do. The excursions to pick from were numerous. We did the Jeep excursion in Freeport and it was fabulous. The person conducting the tour could not have been any better. Shopping in Nassau was great and it didn't use to be--good buys and friendly but not pushy salespeople, very enjoyable. The day at Sea was wonderful sitting out on the deck and enjoying the sunshine and fellowship. It is the first time that I can say that the Bar Staff were very efficient--but not pesty. Great Time.

Pros: Food and Friendliness of Crew

Cons: The Casino Staff

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
A must is the JEEP tour.
A must see is the Atlantis. I have been to Nassau at least 6 times and this was the best experience I have had there. The shopping was great and the shopping area was very clean.
Don't Miss: Atlantis