Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great value cruise for the money.

Sail Date: August 16, 2009

The food was very good and all of the services were great. I enjoyed the crew and the cruise ship has a lot of different activities. For the deal I got on this cruise, it was a great value. I did not like that there was only 1 pool that was filled with kids 24/7. I also did not like how expensive the drinks were, but then again, I didn't pay much for the cruise either. I also did not like how the tables work in the casino because the dealer has an overwhelming advantage, far beyond what typical casinos have.

Pros: Great Service and 24-hour food!

Cons: Only 1 small pool for entire cruise-ship...

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The room was incredibly small but was very clean all of the time and the server cleaned it constantly when we were out of the room.
Most of the crew were very friendly; however, there were a few that I could have done without. Overall though, very good. I got to know the servers very well and they were awesome.
The ship offered a lot to do at times but not many options. So there was always 1 thing going on basically, but it may not be what you want to do, and in that case you're out of luck.
Ship was very clean and was in pretty good condition. I especially thought the room was in very nice shape.
The food was excellent and servers were as good as it gets...
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Freeport was nothing special. I would have preferred to skip that day and the money I spent there.
Nassau was amazing and is a must see! Atlantis is an amazing resort!
Don't Miss: Atlantis Water Park!!!
Nassau was amazing and is a must see! Atlantis is an amazing resort!
Don't Miss: Atlantis Water Park!!!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island