Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Trip Ever!

Sail Date: March 02, 2008

I was very impressed with the cruise. The ship is most definately an older one, but I actually liked the decor. It made it fun and lively. The service was amazing. Our rooms were always very clean, our waiters were very entertaining, and the staff was always very polite. There was a 24 hour pizzaria towards the back of the ship and the staff who worked it were always very nice, even at 3am. The boat was very clean as well. Checking onto the ship and debarkation both went smoothly and without incident. I would love to take a cruise on this ship again.

Pros: I loved the service and staff

Cons: I cannot think of anything at the moment

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

They had an 80's night and it was amazing!
I loved Nassau.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I was not impressed with Freeport, however I believe we went to a bad part of the island. Others who went to alternate locations enjoyed it.