Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

I wanted to write a short review.  We took Carnival Pride out of Baltimore Md last year and it was great!  My husband and I took our honeymoon to the Bahamas,  Well we decided to take our son and my mother in law (it was their first cruise) back to the Bahamas on Carnival Pride.  I hate to say this but our room was not ready when we got on board of the ship.  There was dirty sheets and towels on the floors.  4 our of the 7 dinners we had in the dining area was bad.  Service was bad, I got food that came out wrong and came out cold and had to send it back.  I had booked a private island beach with BBQ lunch and when we got off the ship in the Bahamas they gave us a wrist band and it said Hamburg or Hot dog and a drink?  I paid for a BBQ lunch and wasn't excepting to have that.  Very disappointed.  If I would have known that I would have not paid the extra for the food and drink.  It was about $200 for 3 adults and 1 child.  I would have brought snacks and drinks with me.  For my mother in law and son's first cruise they didn't  have a good time.  I am not sure if I will be taking Carnival Pride again.

Service was bad and food was wrong and cold