Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Baltimore to The Bahamas - 1st Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

I thought the ship was clean and had a terrific crew. I enjoyed speaking with them about their homelands\, their jobs and themselves. They always took time to speak with you yet remained professional and attended to their work. The atrium was impressive.

Pros: The crew.

Cons: Standing in line for dinner

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

While there are larger ships\, this one rode well\, was easy to find your way and wasn't overwhelming because of size and number of passengers.
I'm sorry to say food in the dining room didn't come up to what I've often heard about food on a cruise. All the steam lines on the Ledo deck closed around 4:00 p.m. and opened between 5:00 and 5:30. It would have been nice if they had staggered these close times.
I had the sateroom to myself so it was large enough. There was plenty of closet space for me and the bed was comfortable. There were plenty of lights which had various configurations. The stateroom was well maintained by the crew. There were plenty of towels\, soap\, shampoo etc. in the bathroom and it too was kept clean and well supplied.
I think by now in this review a reader will get the idea that to me\, this staff really made my cruise. I can't say enough good about these people. I found all the staff to be very friendly and I never asked anything of them that they didn't get accomplished for me.
I caught several shows while aboard. They were all very entertaining and the theater is great. Seating is arranged in a way that you didn't have to try to look around the people in front of you. The high-backed seats were very comfortable. I thought the daily activities were geared more for the younger crowd which is probably the way it should be.