Shore Excursion

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride

Cruise was good. Problem I had was with the shore excursion I booked thru .

My Sail & Snorkel excursion on Nov, 14,2013 was cancelled by Carnival due to high winds.

An announcement was made that all water excursions were cancelled because of this.

I assumed that also applied to my excursion through .  I felt uneasy about

this all day and decided to go over to the Customer Service Desk & ask questions.

The girl behind the desk told me the announcement applied only to people who bought

excursions from them.  I accepted this & left it at that; only to find out later that she should

have informed me they could allow me to make  a courtesy call to notifying them of this

cancellation that they () weren't aware of.

N/A