Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Horrible

Sail Date: June 30, 2013

The ship was very rocky. I have never gotten sick in a cruise as I did in this one! A few staff members were wonderful and I have nothing bad to say. A few other on the other hand were rude and not pleasant to speak to. The activities on the ship were repetitive daily. I have been in other cruises where the activities varied daily and that made my trip exciting and fun. To wake upto the same thing for seven days, not so much! Although the comedy shows were entertaining, the comedians repeated the same jokes every night. Boring! Nonetheless, having a comedy as the only adult evening show was boring after the second day! I expected more from carnival. After this cruise I do not plan on traveling with carnival again.

Just don't go on this ship!

1 Comment