Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

November cruise

Sail Date: November 11, 2012

First of all, my impressions of the ship were that the decor was not to my taste, but that does not impede my enjoyment of the total experience. Just because the decor of a friend's house is not my style does not interfere with how I enjoy their company.

Pros: I liked that the service on the cruise was very good.

Cons: I was not impressed with the shows.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

I like the layout of the ship and how clean everything was. It was easy to get around.
I thought the food selections were very good and had enough variety. The servers were friendly and treated the guests with respect.
We had a balcony\, which was very roomy and well maintained by our staff.
The staff was very helpful and provided us with everything we needed even scotch tape and scissors! You couldn't ask for more when considering service.
I especially was please with the spa program. The morning exercise program led by Craig and later Daniel Garvey from Zimbabwe really made a huge difference to us. Daniel made my husband and I feel special by his friendly disposition and attention to our needs during morning classes. He explained things clearly and we were drawn to his seminars on Health. His treatment of our concerns made us want to return each morning. I was hoping that he would be teaching a Pilates class because he was sooooooo engaging.