a delightful cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
The ship was very stable and beautiful. The design of the shops and the locations of everything waa logical. The decorations were beautiful. I felt like I was in Italy with all the art work.

The short ribs tasted like brisket. The cooked vegetables had no taste. I loved the grand maier souffle

Pros: I liked the service provided. The staff was very accomodating to my needs. I loved trying the alligator and oyster rockafeller.

Cons: I bought a box of Tortuga chocolate rum fudge from the fun shop and when I got home I reaized it was as hard as a rock. I wasted $11.00 on this item. I was looking forward to eating it all myself. What can be done about this problem. I am so disappointed!!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!