Our cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
My husband and I have traveled several times on Carneval. We are members of the Gold Club. The Pride is not one of Carnival's better ships. We were disappointed in the variety of entertaiment offered. The trip from Baltimore to Florida offered a lot of \"down time\", and there was little to do. We are not \"pool people\", so we look for other activities. As a Recreation Coordinator at a very large Retirement Community, I am always working to improve my activity selection. I think Carnival needs to do the same. Afterall, how many times during the day can you expect people to attend Trivia?
On the upside, we were happy to be able to leave from Baltimore, since it is only 90 minutes from our home. The parking was very convenient and reasonably priced.

The food was good. However\, we were disappointed in the selection of restaurants.

I was disappointed in the entertainment and the choice of activities.

Our stateroom was always clean; very well kept.

Pros: The friendly passengers

Cons: Lack of activities

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!