Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun first cruise

Sail Date: July 29, 2012

This was my first cruise and I enjoyed myself. I chose the pride because we wanted to be able to drive instead of fly which made it easier. From what I read and heard the cruise ship is not as nice as other boats but it was still nice.

Pros: serentiy and activites

Cons: not enough time at islands

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Beds were very comfortble. Room was not big but didn't expect it to be.
The ship was very clean. Restrooms\, food area\, and rooms were always kept clean. The decor of the ship was a little outdated but it is 11 years old. Everything is laid out very nicely.
There was always food available. Breakfast and dinner were great and lunch was good. As for the buffet\, I loved the sandwhich station. The dinner had a nice selection but I would have liked to have seen lobster and crab cakes more than one night though.
The staff was great\, always willing to make us comfortable.
I enjoyed the comedy shows the most. There were four total comedians and they were funny and it was a nice variety. The dance shows were good. The actitivies they had during the day were a very nice variety and gave you something to do when you didn't want to be at the pool any longer.