A great cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
Beautiful ship, I couldn't get over the size of it. Captain very good at his job. The crew all very friendly as well as the passengers. I enjoyed the excursions. I was disappointed the one excursion had to be cancelled due to the high winds, but was very satistified with the alternative I picked. Needed more time for some of the time onshore, but I guess I have to take another cruise for that!

Delicious food, many choices for food, times of eating.

I liked my stateroom and its location. It was accessible to most of the activities. It took me a while to remember how to get to it by the shortest route. It was handy at night as the activity was on the same deck as the room. I was on Deck 1. I shared the room with my daughter and we had enough space.

Pros: I liked everything, especially the food

Cons: Waiting to get off, though I know there is not much that can be done about that; it was very efficient once the process started.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!