It is not the best that Carnival has

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Pride
I have cruised many times with many cruise lines. I currently am at platinum status with Carnival and feel that they are the best by far. I loved our room and the room steward was by far the best we have ever had. The food was okay, but not up to par with the ships out of Miami. The entertainment was okay. The pools are small and the adult pool has no shaded area. If you want to get shade, you have to sit by the pool that children are in. That is not appealing if you want some quiet time, however, there was nobody there to keep the children form the adult area either. I think the two areas should be switched.

The food was good, not as good as the boats I have taken out of Miami

The boat is small but easy to get around. I found the staff very friendly and accommodating for the most part.

Pros: It was close to home, no flight

Cons: The adult area has no shaded areas by the pool and kids run free in the area

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!