Carnival Pride Cruise Review

Due to the other cruisers we met on the ship, we had a fantastic time! The ship was very nice and the crew was freindly, but there is just something missing from this ship. I got off yesterday and I can't even remember the cruise director's name! it was a very bland, run of the mill schedule. It just wasn't a fun atmosphere.The food was very good and the two main shows were great. The cabin (cat 11) was also great.Be very careful on the water slide, it was only open one day and I know of three people that hit their heads on the walls on the way down. And I have a baseball size bruise on my arm from the slide. The sad thing is that I would rate this the best looking ship of the five I've been on, but I rate it the worst of my five cruises. I felt the ship just has no life or atmosphere.