Carnival Pride Cruise Review

This was my fifth cruise - the second on a Carnival ship. Although I found the food to be excellent, I thought that service was lacking in the dining room. It seemed that the waiters and assistants had too many tables to wait and barely had time to talk. On Royal Caribbean ships, I never had to tell a waiter what I wanted to drink after the first night on board. They took the time to know their guests and their likes and dislikes. The waiter always cleaned the table between courses and made sure everything was spotless for the next (no crumbs on the table, everything in its place). The service was definitely not what I had been accustomed to. The entertainment aboard this ship definitely needs improvement. The room steward did a great job of keeping our room clean. I'll be returning to Royal Caribbean for future cruises.