Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

I now know I am getting older, need a ship with less noisy partying. I do miss those days though.

Sail Date: August 25, 2016

This is a great ship for the younger crowd. They need to make it a NO SMOKING ship. When you passed that bar, and casino area you had to hold your breath. The entertainment was super, especially the comedy shows. Put you in a great mind-set to hit your pillow at night. There was a great choice of meals and food at all hours of the day and night. My room was perfect and the steward the best I ever had. It was impossible for anyone to get bored, You have so many choices of things to do. Had no problem getting on or off, and totally enjoyed my trip. The trick is to go with different friends all the time so you have different experiences. My motto "Enjoy every day".

It was the best arrangement of beds. The location was perfect for elevators, comedy club, serenity deck. The room steward was the best I ever had. I plan on using this room often.

Be ready for a fun time, lots of activities and lots of younger 20-40 people.