Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Pleasantly Surprised!

Sail Date: August 25, 2016

I had not thought I would take another Carnival Cruise after having not such great experiences on previous ones, but I found myself booking one and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.  The ship was nice & clean, as was the rooms.  I had pleasant interaction with the staff, and the food was good.  My only negative is this is the first cruise I can say there was groups of not so great people.  I heard a big fist fight broke out in the dance club, and various things like that.   But outside of that, I would recommend the boat.