Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good

Sail Date: August 15, 2016

The shows and the Lido deck food. The customer service was good except the last day at Guest Services. Customer Services Representative Jeremy was very rude when I asked about more representatives should be working because of a long line. He was so rude that the man at the counter checking out, told Jeremy that he was not behaving like a customer service rep should. He had to say it twice. Jeremy did not apologize and the supervisor, Wayne came out and apologized. In other words, nothing was done about his rudeness towards me.

Great. The steward was great. Only one day that I did not receive a towel animal on my bed.
The schedule was not followed by the captain. It was turned around. Lost my excursion.

It was a okay.