2nd Carnival Experience

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: M221

My cruise experience booking through Delta was a pleasant experience.  Initially, it did not start off well as the customer service rep that initially started off helping book this trip never ended up returning my call the complete the booking and I had to start the entire process over with a different representative.

The cabin was perfectly fine for the 3 of us but neither of us are fond of upper bunks.

I liked the fact that I went with a window cabin. It helps bring some sunshine into the cabin area.