Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was just 'OK'. The Boat is old but if its cheap enough go for it. I won't go on it again.

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

I went on the Paradise 4/30/2016. It is a smaller ship but that didn't bother me. What bothered me was the ship needs to be refurbished. There was rust on a lot of corners. The carpets were in poor shape. There were stains everywhere. The carpet by the main stairs/elevators smelled like moldy, dank carpets that needed to be thrown out. The food was below par for the buffet. Dinners were mediocre at best. The staff was very pleasant as usual. The room was poor. The covers, sheets and pillows left a HUGE cloud of lint floating in the air if you moved or ruffled them. I mean it was bad. Those linens should've been thrown out or washed better. I have no idea what was wrong with them to make clouds of dust in the air like that. Not just one day either. The entire trip.

In my opinion, the boat is old, dank and needs to either be retired or really, seriously redone. I won't be sailing on that ship ever again. It was nothing like the Liberty I went on. That ship was pretty good.

I have a trip on the Glory scheduled in November. Hope its like the Liberty.

Have a good one!

Cruise Photos

The room was below par. Old dusty sheets made the trip feel less expensive.
Tampa, Florida
Meh... Pay no attention to the guy on the corner in front of the terminal screaming bible verses through a megaphone. Once you're inside the terminal its relaxing.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Loved Grand Cayman. Walked all over the place. The shops were nice and I enjoyed it.
Don't walk through the town. I was offered drugs by every mexican that would jump out of a corner. Go to the southern beaches. It is the best place to go. I took a cab around the entire island. Not much to do but look at the scenery. If I were to do it again, i'd go to the beaches. Rent a car/truck/scooter and head to the beach.