Water flooded in hallways, terrible food, Golden Corral is better and I don't like them

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2016
Cabin Number: M267

We were on deck 5 and the hallways were flooded with water! The food both at the buffet and sit down dinner was terrible! We had to keep sending our food back and what would come back was just as bad! Almost not edible. My brother and his girlfriend were with us one deck up and they said the water was running down the walls up there. This was their first cruise and they are never going on one again! I booked one for Dec 10th and have been trying to get my $300 deposit back so we can re-book on Royal Carribean but they refuse to do anything but give us $25 towards a future trip! FUTURE TRIP? I am going to report them to the Attorney General for putting my life in danger! I never want to step foot on there again.

Food was very, very bad.

Royal Carribean had lots of free things like scrapbooking classes(including all the pictures at no price) jewelry making classes (including all the beads etc at no cost)

Royal Carribean had better shows

Some were good and some were bad!

THIS SHIP NEEDS TO BE RETIRED! IT IS FULL OF RUST AND FALLING APART. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE PEOPLE ON BOARD.

Cabin had a nice view of the water from the AFT of the boat. The problem was the toilet stopped up and the hallways were full of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on another ship!