Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise It was the Cruise from H_ _L!

Sail Date: April 25, 2016

This was my first cruise and I am pretty sure it will be my last one! My girlfriend and I had water running down the wall in our cabin. The food sucked! We could barely eat anything. We would eat bread, sweets and ice cream because the rest of the food tasted so bad. People on the floor under us had water in the hallways and were complaining. We will not be going on another cruise! I have traveled a lot and lived in Bali, Japan, England and Brazil so I am very familiar with traveling but by air. I can not for the life of me see how anyone could enjoy this! The ports were great by the ship sucked!

The cabin was large and clean except for the water running down the wall it would have been fine.