My cruise review.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E74

I have been to five cruises with carnival. Here are few thoughts on my last cruise.  The food was much better than its ever been!! Great job. Getting on and off the ship is still a hassle. We decided not to go to Grand Cayman island because the process became way too tedious. We were told to wait an hour after packing and waiting in line.

My biggest disappointment was the stateroom we stayed at. It was our honey moon and no nice suites were available. So we chose a window stateroom on empress deck. Just so we can at least have a view. The window was so dirty we could barely see through it.  The TV was broken and kept going dark every two minutes.  The remote was broken and couldn't be used. Our queen bed was two single beds that kept moving apart every night creating a huge gap between us.  That was a problem.   I wish the huge tip that we had to drop at the end was also included in initial price.  I had no idea I had to drop that kind of cash in the end.  Overall we did enjoy the cruise.  Please make these improvementsites in the future. We still enjoyed the cruise!  Hope this helps.

Improve the cabins.