Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great trip (only one complaint)

Sail Date: April 11, 2016

The excursions were amazing. The food was amazing. Service was great--- only complaint is that on formal night my brothers were turned away for not having pants. they had extremely nice plaid shorts on, but the staff was very rude and stopped us from entering. The two girls (myself and one other) wore dresses. There were young boys and women in the dining room with shorts on... and it was explained to us that this is okay for women and children but not for men. One of my brothers had jeans to change into and the other one womens sweatpants... and this was accepted but NOT the way nicer shorts. We received this cruise as a gift so did not know the extreme rules of formal night and explained this to them. they were so rude to us it really put a damper on that night and what was otherwise an amazing trip.

Iputu our steward was amazing.... remembered our names the first day and was always extremely friendly and engaging every time we passed him in the hallway
excursions were GREAT --- Xcaret in Cozumel and Kittiwake snorkeling in Cayman
The food was amazing. Servers were great. only complaint is that on formal night my brothers were turned away for not having pants. they had extremely nice plaid shorts on, but the staff was very rude and stopped us from entering. The two girls (myself and one other) wore dresses. There were young boys and women in the dining room with shorts on... and it was explained to us that this is okay for women and children but not for men. One of my brothers had jeans to change into and the other one womens sweatpants... and this was accepted but NOT the way nicer shorts. We received this cruise as a gift so did not know the extreme rules of formal night and explained this to them. they were so rude to us it really put a damper on that night and what was otherwise an amazing trip.