Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Well worth the money.

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

This was my family's first real vacation, and it was a good one. The weather cooperated for the most part. We had rain in Cozumel, but that didn't seem to dampen our spirits. The food was good and the staff was even better. We had three awesome servers for dinner, and the two that monitored and kept  our room tidy  were awesome also. I would definitely recommend this cruise. The only issue I have was my fault for not doing my homework, and that was it was more of a younger generation cruise.