CARNIVAL PARADISE PROS AND CONS

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 29, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: M233

The ship was ok but I have been on much better Carnival cruise ships.

The ship they had in Tampa before was great. It had balconies, great food, great entertainment nice casino just all around better. The late dining was awful. The service was slow and the food was not that great. Everyone was complaining about the service. It took 2 hours for dinner so most of the people at my table ate some where else.  I even tried to change to early and they got rude about it. I won't ever go on this boat again.

Can not rate cabin. It had a pull down bed and for older people it's not great!I Believe this is an older ship. I liked the other ships they had in Tampa much better than the Paradise.

Don't go on this ship. Choose another Carnival ship. I love Carnival and will not switch cruise lines, but not the Paradise.