Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Great trip!

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

This was my first cruise.  I had a blast!  The staff was excellent.  The food was excellent most times.  The entertainment was fun.  The excursions were great.  I wasn't sure what to expect but I grew to appreciate the 6:00 dining at the same table with the same wonderful group of people every night and the terrific servers that we had.  They went out of their way to make sure everyone was satisfied with their food order.  I look forward to the next cruise.

Clean and comfy.
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Swim with rays at Sting Ray City- a must-do.