Awsome trip

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E143

All around a great cruise.  I just wish they would do more "game" shows such as "love and marriage".  It would be great to have a "cribbage" competition, card games, play win, loose, or draw or pictionary, board game and more.  All of these games could be offered to all of the cruisers.  I found that there is a lot of "art" and "shopping" but let's face it, we want to have fun without spending a lot.  These games would be successful as I spoke to many other cruisers and they all agreed.

The cruise director, Steve, and his assistant Greg, should look into this especially during at see days.

would love to see more sugar free or low sugar foods - took same ship 2 years ago and the quality of the food was so much better - obviously a better chef

should have more card games, board games and more interaction with other cruisers

loved our servers Rina and Roni -- also our cabin was taken care of by Victor and we never went without

enjoyed myself but would love to have a blanket so when I go take a rest to enjoy more entertainment at night I could use it

Must say that VICTOR was awesome taking care of us - we never went without

to meet more fellow cruisers, go to the open dining room for breakfast and lunch