Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Less that stellar ship.

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

First let me say that the crew from room attendant to  our waiter were top notch.

Also the entertainment was the best of any cruise ship I have been on. That said, I have the following problems with the cruise.

1- No quiet pool. The pool area was crowded and music and ship games blared over the deck speakers to the point that you could not carry on a conversation with the person sitting next to you.

2- Most evening activities don't begin until after 10:00 PM. This includes teen activities.

3- Food was nothing to write home about.

4- Drink specials $8.00 and up!

5- Elevators were slow and one was out of commision the entire cruise.

Cabin was decent size and in good shape,
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
If you are a diver or want to do a discovery (beginner dive course) you can't go wrong with Don Foster diving. Excellent staff. I took my twin 13 year old grandchildren on a beginners dive.
The Twister and and private island day trip was any excellent choice. I would recommended it to anyone, especially if you have kids.