Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Better Than Expected

Sail Date: November 09, 2015

I was nervous about booking this cruise because many people I talked to told me not to go on Carnival.  So I think I was not expecting to much and I was very surprised.They said it was a party ship and a lower class of people. Well I didnt see drunks everywhere and my husband and myself fit in fine.  First the staff was excellent, very friendly, helpful and always smiling, making us feel very welcome. Our room was very clean and everything worked fine, very cool air conditioner and always hot water when showering. Beds were also comfortable. We did notice the staff always cleaning.  We only went to two shows and they were good.  The food was ok, we are not too picky. They had plenty of choices, so I would think anyone could find something they liked. I think for the price we paid it was a very good deal.

It was very noisy when docking. I would get a different cabin
Getting off the ship was a mess. Very slow