Fun on Paradise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2015
Cabin Number: M18

Had a wonderful time!!! Staff was top notch and made me feel like family. Always cleaning the ship and making my stay their top priority. State rooms are clean & comfortable. Food was excellent,lots of choices & the entertainment was good too!! Can't say a bad thing about this cruise or it's staff. They are very organized as well when leaving to go home.

Room steward & dining staff called us by name. Nice touch!!

It was clean & comfortable. Beds & pillows were good. The only thing missing for me was a clock but I will bring my small alarm clock next time!!
Awesome shopping!!!