Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a Great Trip

Sail Date: October 22, 2015

Sad I'm really glad this wasn't my first cruise (it was the second) because if it had been, I wouldn't be interested in ever going again. The deal advertised an automatic upgrade in cabin, but we were in the bottom front of the ship, of course without a view. There were no clear instructions that explained where everything on this ship was. We did get a daily agenda, but the details were so sparse we weren't encouraged to go to any of the shows. The one we attended was lame. On the second to last morning, we found the nice breakfast room -- no idea why we didn't know about it... The excursion in Cozumel was good.

The room was very clean and always taken care of, it's location was just a disappointment.

I probably won't go on another Carnival cruise again