Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

Cabin: E 35

i have been on the Paradise several times as well as her sister ships, Inspiration, and Fantasy. I much prefer the larger ships that have many balconies, there fore the balconies come at a reasonable rate, instead of being so over priced. That being said, you can have a good time on the Paradise if you can't sail for at least 7 days on a larger ship. However, on this trip, the windows in the cabins were never cleaned on the outsides, resulting in hardly any view at all of the ocean. I was on the Empress deck so we should have had a view. Also, 2 elevators were broken the entire trip- another negative, especially if one had mobility problems . I am a platinum carnivalcruiser, so Carnival, I say: get your act together! Recently the Legund was moved out of Tampa to Australia, with no replacement until 2017 expected. We VIPs would like to continue to support Carnival but you are making it hard to do so.