Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Older Ship not handicap friendly at all

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

Cabin: 254

My friend and I are not handicapped but we do have hip and knee issues.  lots of step they had the elevators tied up with luggage deliveries for hours the first and last day.  Plus at least one or two of the elevators were not working everyday.The pool was very small with a ladder on the side that went down the wall of the pool which meant too difficult to get and out.

Food was not good at all very bland, over cooked and very small portions.  Almost everyone at our table asked for extra food every night. They really need a new chef.

The nicest thing was the wait staff always helpful, and kind.

I have been on other Carnival Ships and this was the worst.  I will not be choosing Carnival again for my next Cruise.

Nice size shower large window very nice
Never had to pick up my purchased items in one location before standing in yet another line always had it delivered to the room the night before. and they lost it on top of everything. Stood in line for 25 minutes got to the table and waited another 30 minutes while they looked for my bag.
Not good for those with mobility issues, Have to stand on your head to find the trash can under the sink in the bathroom.
booked our own did not like the ships selections plus it was more expensive
Same as my past two cruises
tasteless, small portions, or you could do the buffet and stand in yet another long line and circle like a vulture for an empty table to sit at.

Eat breakfast in the dinning room best meal we had the whole week.