Older Ship not handicap friendly at all

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise

My friend and I are not handicapped but we do have hip and knee issues.  lots of step they had the elevators tied up with luggage deliveries for hours the first and last day.  Plus at least one or two of the elevators were not working everyday.The pool was very small with a ladder on the side that went down the wall of the pool which meant too difficult to get and out.

Food was not good at all very bland, over cooked and very small portions.  Almost everyone at our table asked for extra food every night. They really need a new chef.

The nicest thing was the wait staff always helpful, and kind.

I have been on other Carnival Ships and this was the worst.  I will not be choosing Carnival again for my next Cruise.

tasteless, small portions, or you could do the buffet and stand in yet another long line and circle like a vulture for an empty table to sit at.

Same as my past two cruises

Not good for those with mobility issues, Have to stand on your head to find the trash can under the sink in the bathroom.

Nice size shower large window very nice

Eat breakfast in the dinning room best meal we had the whole week.