EVER WONDERED IF ITS WORTH IT OH YEA

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: R178
Ready TO GO AGAIN HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME WISH I COULD OF ATE AT BOTH RESTAURANT S SAW PEOPLE EATING FOOD I WISH I COULD OF ATE! !!!! LOOKED AWSOME

WAITERS WERE AWSOME

THE DANCING SO MUCH FUN

Steve WAS AWESOME FUNNY REALLY ENJOYED

SAMMY! !Sophie! !!STEVE! !!ELATION DINNING! !!!!!!!

LOVED THE TOWEL ANIMAL'S l EVERYNIGHT The BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE

DONT MISS OUT ON THE SWEET SPOT DECK 10 GET ICECREAM AND GO TO TOP DECK LAY BACK AND WATCH THE STARS SO RELAXING

Tampa, Florida Did not visit port

GETTING ON first CRUISE SHIP
NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO EVERYTHING OR SEE EVERYTHING NEVER BEING ON A CRUISE LOVE IT THOUGH

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS I CAN'T SWIM AND THEY LET MY HUSBAND TAKE ME OUT IN THE POOL TO DO THE DOLPHIN SWIM