Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

EVER WONDERED IF ITS WORTH IT OH YEA

Sail Date: August 31, 2015

Cabin: R178

Ready TO GO AGAIN HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME WISH I COULD OF ATE AT BOTH RESTAURANT S SAW PEOPLE EATING FOOD I WISH I COULD OF ATE! !!!! LOOKED AWSOME

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom LOVED THE TOWEL ANIMAL'S l EVERYNIGHT The BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE
HAD BUTTERFLIES GETTING ON !!DID NOT WANT TO GET OFF. READY TO GO AGAIN
Destinations and Excursions SO MUCH FUN EVERYONE WAS SO NICE
Onboard Activities THE DANCING SO MUCH FUN
Steve WAS AWESOME FUNNY REALLY ENJOYED
SAMMY! !Sophie! !!STEVE! !!ELATION DINNING! !!!!!!!
WAITERS WERE AWSOME
Tampa, Florida GETTING ON first CRUISE SHIP
George Town, Grand Cayman
NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO EVERYTHING OR SEE EVERYTHING NEVER BEING ON A CRUISE LOVE IT THOUGH
Cozumel, Mexico SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS I CAN'T SWIM AND THEY LET MY HUSBAND TAKE ME OUT IN THE POOL TO DO THE DOLPHIN SWIM

DONT MISS OUT ON THE SWEET SPOT DECK 10 GET ICECREAM AND GO TO TOP DECK LAY BACK AND WATCH THE STARS SO RELAXING