Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WORST DISEMBARCATION EVER

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

Cruise was not a bad none, ship is old and showing its age, if your looking for a lot of activity this not the ship. Carnival I would think should be thinking about retiring this ship from its great fleet.  Getting off ship on last day was horrible. First of all ship does not even arrive in port until 8 a,m. latest arrival in Home Port I have ever had on a Carnival ship. I am a Platnuim member and was sitting in Lounge assigned for self assist and members of this class of cruising. We did not exit the ship until 9:15 a.m. and we were first to leave. I heard many complaints about time and people who had to get to airport.

Cabin attendant was great, cabin was good, but again it is an old ship.