This ship needs a complete overhaul----

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise

This was the worst cruise we have ever taken!  The ship needs an overhaul! The cabins still had very small CRT televisions (with very bad pictures) the carpets and bed linens needed replaced!  The bath sink was chipped and scratched and drained very, very slowly; the bath tile was cracked and chipped, and I got bug bites in bed! The food was not very good and the entertainment was not great! The live band and games were held in a very crowded HALLWAY in the smokey casino---not on a stage in a separate room or lounge. There was a lack of things to do during the daytime (ex: movies,games,karaoke,shows,Trivia, The stage shows need to be updated to 2014-2015---we saw the same shows 15 years ago! When we went to Grand Cayman on the Tinder---the crew did NOT help us down the steps so I fell and twisted my knee very badly and had to keep applying ice to my knee and was in pain the rest of the cruise! Since I hurt my knee and could hardly walk (walked real slow)our shore excursion did not wait for us and took off leaving us behind! When at the customer service desk we could not hear the agent and they could not hear us because of a singer in the lounge.....We have had much better cruises on Royal Caribbean and NCL  Sorry I need to be honest for your future guests!

N/A

NEEDS TO BE OVERHAULED!

Need to have more options for parking!