Show shortage

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise

Overall a nice cruise, food was very good, staff was friendly. I was unhappy with the lack of shows. They had no shows on either of the nights when we had been in port. I can understand maybe in Cozumel as ship didn't leave until 8pm, but we left early in Grand Cayman and still had no show and the late night comedian was a repeat of his show the previous night, plus no comedian on the Cozumel night even though they had 2 aboard. I am used to shows nightly on a cruise. Also comedians were changed out every port when I did this cruise before.