Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic trip

Sail Date: August 28, 2014

Room Type: Suite

It was my first cruise and I have never had so much fun in my life. I plan on going on another one as soon as I can. There was so much to do, and not enough time to do it all. It was very helpful to receive the information packet of the daily events as well. I enjoyed seeing the shows as well.

Children's Programs N/A - no kids
Tampa, Florida
Best to do priority checkin. It was a breeze getting on the ship.
shopping at the forum

Make sure you get with the quest agent to find out all the do's and don'ts once you are at the port. It saved us a lot of time and money, plus helped us to pack more fun things to do into our limited time at port. Not to mention, the vouchers for the free items while at the port was great